Why should I choose LED LIGHTING?
Even though LED technology has been around for some time, it is only recently that advances in technology, the lower cost of LED and increased energy prices have made LED ideal for domestic and commercial lighting.
LED lighting products perform better in most circumstances; here are some of the advantages:
- Save up to 85% on energy costs, a major difference, when compared to filament or halogen lamps such as GU10s
- A reduction in energy use and production leads to lower CO2 emissions
- LED lamps light up instantly – unlike many CFL bulbs
- Produce much less heat than filament bulbs
- Are mercury-free (unlike CFL bulbs)
- LED lamps last much longer (20X longer that a filament bulb) leading to a reduction in maintenance costs
- For the home, retro-fit LED lamps can be fitted in minutes, so you can enjoy the benefits immediately
LED lighting unlike the conventional halogens is available in various colour temperatures:
- 2700K – Extra Warm White
- 3000K – Warm White
- 4000K – Cool White
- 6000K – Daylight
Choosing the temperature of your LED Lighting is a personal preference. You may like the conventional Warm White or you may prefer a brighter feel with the Cool White or Daylight. You could also mix and match and choose the temperature that best suits your needs. You may choose the Warmer light in the Living and Bedrooms and the Cooler light in the Kitchen, Bathroom or Study Room. Cool White and Daylight is also the most preferred option for Commercial and retail applications.
Why not like our Facebook page where we will be having some amazing LED SPECIAL OFFERS in the next few days, alternatively you can email firstname.lastname@example.org for any enquiries or advice.